JJ's House will issue a full refund including tax and shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items. If your item arrives damaged or defective, please reach out to our Customer Service team directly for assistance with processing your return.
Please keep in mind that all dresses are uniquely made to order to keep costs low for our customers. We also understand that colors on your computer screen can be a little different to how they appear in person. For these reasons, we encourage you to order a Swatch (free shipping) to help you decide.
FOR ALL RETURNS:
JJ's House will only issue one prepaid return label per order. You will be responsible for paying shipping fees including, but not limited to, the cost to ship and any shipping materials on additional returns. Because of this, we recommend returning all unwanted items at one time.
FOR ALL STANDARD SIZE DRESSES, SHOES, AND ACCESSORIES:
JJ's House will issue a full refund of the cost of the returned product if you are not satisfied with your item(s). Contact our Customer Service to initiate the return process within 14 days upon receiving your item(s). The item must be returned in its original condition (if eligible per the return policy).
* The item must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged and with the original tags attached. We cannot process the return of any faulty item.
* Original shipping fee & return shipping fee will not be refunded.
* As all items (including standard size) are made-to-order, we cannot afford to accept the ‘buy-many-keep-one’ purchase. Our customer service team may cancel an order believed to have been made with that intention.
FOR ALL CUSTOM SIZE DRESSES:
At JJ's House, we understand that you may want the dress to ideal fit! To help you out, we offer custom sizing on most of our dresses. Custom sizing takes the same amount of time to make and ship to you!
A few things to remember about custom dresses:
Custom dresses are made specifically to the measurements you provide (bust, waist, hips, height, and hollow-to-floor). That means no one else will be able to wear that dress once it's made. Because of this, we are unable to accept any returns on custom dresses. Please double check your measurements and color choice before ordering.
We understand that sometimes small alterations are needed, we offer limited alterations reimbursement for only our custom sizes. Simply send us a picture of your receipt from the tailor and your order number and we'll do the rest! Yes, it really is that easy!
FOR ALL PRESONALIZED AND PERSONAL CARE ITEMS:
All personalized and personal care items (including earrings, lingerie, swimwear, etc.) are final sale. Due to hygiene issues there are no returns/exchanges.
FOR ALL SAMPLE SALE ITEMS:
All Sample Sale items are final sale. No returns, no refunds, no exchages.
We do not offer an exchange service for any products at this time. Because all items are made-to-order, we do not have ready-made dresses or products that can be shipped in exchange for your returned items. You will need to return unwanted items (if eligible per the return policy), and then place a new order for the replacement items. All new orders are subject to the current production period.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 14 days of receiving your order. Please include the reason for return and photographs for verification.
2. Once we have approved your request, you will be sent a return form which needs to be included with your return. Please send your item(s) using local post within 14 days from receiving the return form.
3. When we receive the returned package, the item(s) will be inspected to ensure it is in the original condition and has the issues stated in the return request.
4. Once confirmed, the refund will be credited back to the original payment method within 10-15 days (the processing time depends on your payment method and bank).
* We reserve the right to refuse the return if received in an unacceptable condition.
* We cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge.
* We are not liable for return item(s) that are lost or damaged, please keep the receipt with tracking information.
All our items are made-to-order, including standard size items. Once the tailoring process has begun, there will be Labor Costs and Material Costs, with this in mind, please refer to our cancellation policy below:
• Unpaid orders are automatically cancelled after 5 days.
• Cancel order within 24 hours of payment for a full refund.
• Cancel order 24–72 hours after payment: 80% refund + shipping fee.
• Cancel order 72-120 hours after payment: 50% refund + shipping fee.
• Cancel order > 120 hours after payment: Refund of shipping fee only.
• Once your order is shipped, it cannot be cancelled.